Finite Element Simulation, a flagship of ATP design
Research into innovative and efficient solutions coupled with the desire to pursue a constant increase in product quality, without compromising on the speed of problem solving, has impelled ATP towards a finite element simulation design (FEM analysis)..
Using FEM analysis it is possible to:
• describe the non-linear behaviour of the material,
• simulate the behaviour of components in different work environments,
• check the stress and deformation states of the components designed,
• evaluate the phenomenon of contact between the seal surface and the antagonist surface,
• predict faults due to damage and breakage of the material.
The integration of numerical simulation within the design process allows the optimal design to be rapidly identified and thus significantly reduces the number of prototypes and experimental tests. This results in an important cost containment for the buyer company.